- Running fsck command on mounted file system
- Kernel Panic
- Super block corruption
- Inode corruption
- Root directory damage
- Software bugs
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery v4.0 is an efficient Linux Recovery software that recovers lost, missing, and deleted files from corrupted, damaged, and formatted Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32 file system based volumes. Compatible with Windows 7,Windows Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000, the software is built with highly graphical user-interface that makes it easy-to-understand and implement.
The "Hard Drive Cloning" feature of the software enables you to create an exact replica of your hard drive. The feature is primarily used to recover data when your hard drive has developed bad sectors. Another powerful option-Drive Status-examines the health of your hard drive and displays a detailed report.
The read only data recovery Linux application uses advanced scanning algorithms to safely recover and store data on a new location without modifying or overwriting original hard drive data. The free downloadable trial version of the application offers you a preview of all lost files including MS Office documents, video files, audio files, and bkf files.
- Hard Drive Cloning to create an identical copy of a hard drive
- Extremely Fast Scanning
- User-friendly interface, no technical skills required
- File Preview: Preview of lost MS Office files, video files, and bkf files
- Save Scan option for Linux data recovery at a later stage
- Recovery Services Information to provide information for physically damaged hard drives
- Compatible with SCSI, SATA, EIDE and IDE hard drives
- Deleted File Recovery option to recover lost and missing files
- File Mask option in accordance with file name, size and date
- File Filter option to recover specific file type
- Recovers data even after the parent directory deletion
- Deleted file(s) recovery for Ext2,Ext3,Ext4 file system